My biggest challenge since I went natural was figuring out how to keep my hair moisturized. It was a battle that I was determined to conquer even if it in the end made me a slight product junkie. In my research and hunt here are my top 5 fave moisturizing products:
The products below have all assisted in adding and keeping my hair moisturized, adding shine and definition.
1. Camilla Rose Naturals Curlaide Moisture Butter – Contains Shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oils and green tea, along with any other great ingredients. This product keeps my hair well moisturized through the week.
2. Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine – Contains Shea butter, mango butter and kokum butter along with other vitamins and essential oils. I love how it melts into my hair strands and provides long-lasting moisture that is needed without it that greasy feeling.
3. Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie – Contains Shea butter, coconut oil and avocado oil. I get great shine and moisture to my strands.
4. Camilla Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk – Avacado and castor oils are infused in this product. This moisture milk aids in adding moisture, shine and softness and definition to my curls.
5. Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk – Shea butter, coconut oil and silk protein are some of the ingredients in this product. I love how this product mositurizes, conditions and adds shine.